Come out to our flower farm, learn about growing cut flowers and pick your own bouquet.
Come join us anytime within our Upick Window.
Each ticket purchased includes a farm tour, and opportunity to pick your own mason jar full of flowers from our annual flower patch.
The property is located a few minutes north of Big Hill Springs Provincial Park. As this is a private property, the address will be emailed to you the day before the event. Signs will be located along the roads ways leading to the farm to help direct you to the farm.
U-Pick Flower - September
- As this is a private property we ask you do not share the exact location of the farm.
- We ask no children under the age of 5 years old.
- Access to the property is only allowed during designated timing on the ticket purchased.
- No dogs please. The property has 2 friendly livestock dogs and our small dog will be there as well.
- If you do not like dogs or have a fear please let us know and the dogs can be put away during your visit.
- Only public washroom is a farm outhouse.